Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tutorial: Chainless Single Crochet

The internet is a fountain of knowledge! I just love it. You can literally teach yourself how to do ANYTHING you want, or learn anything you want.

It's incredible, really.
All of my crochet knowledge is either self-taught, trial and error, or internet tutorial-based.





If you want to add one more piece of yarn-related information to your wealth of knowledge, try learning the chainless single crochet! 


For your easy viewing pleasure, I have put together a step-by-step guide on making the chainless single crochet (also known as the foundation single crochet).





Personally, I love this stitch. It makes your finished garments SOO much nicer. It gets rid of that lame, non-stretchy chain row that never seems to feel quite right. This stitch looks, feels, and acts like a regular single crochet row. It's AWESOME!

Ok, I'm done trying to persuade you. Have a look-see.

***NOTE*** In first box, it says CHAIN 3. DON'T DO THAT! That's my mistake.
CHAIN TWO (2)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment