Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Crochet Hacks : How to Crochet the Magic Ring


Guys! 
Guuuyyysss.
If you don't know this method of crochet yet, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! It's so amazing! And so easy once you get the hang of it. Not to mention it looks freaking fantastic! I mean, to the untrained eye, no one will really notice in the long run.
But for you perfectionists out there, not unlike myself, this method gets you that one step closer to the perfect crocheted item.
So..go forth, yarn geeks, and learn a new trick!















See how easy that was?!??! Amazing I tell you. It works for ANY pattern too..you don't have to follow exactly what I did. Just use in place of that pesky "chain 4, sl st, crochet into the loop!"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit k2 spice for sale

    ReplyDelete